Foggie Max has a 1 TB SSD hard disk. Idle storage space is shared on the Foggie Network, and you earn crypto rewards as a result.
- Please note that Foggie Max delivers a ton of value to its owners other than earning crypto:
- Private dApps that only store your generated data on your Foggie
- No changing terms or discontinued dApps — once downloaded they’re yours forever
- Off-site backups of your data on the Foggie Network
- Ability to mint NFTs gas free
So you should think of the crypto rewards primarily as helping with the cost of ownership, but not the sole purpose/value of the machine. Also, it’s difficult to predict how long it will take to break-even on the device, as it depends on (1) how much extra storage you have and (2) the price of the token (which will fluctuate on crypto exchanges).